Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: How did you know new releases on 2-14

  1. #1
    Inactive Member margersk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I remember reading there would be new releases on the 14th somewhere on this board. To whomever posted this, how did you know about this information in advance? My DD waited for Valentine's Day to order because of that post and sure enough there were new releases. We were amazed. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Anne...you're a hoot! [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] ( that's an owl, not a bat)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    **eyes Jenny suspiciously, wondering if she knows the code word** [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    Pssst...the grey goose flies at midnight.


    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 15, 2006 10:08 AM: Message edited by: kitschywoman ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't tell you for certain, but I read a post that someone had an email from their personal shopper.

    Such sillyness today [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I'm pretty sure some people here have sent their PS's extravagant valentines for such top secret information. (BTW, THAT'S a gift I'll chip in for everytime [img]wink.gif[/img] ) I'm still hoping someone will coax the next friend doll out of a PS sometime soon, it's killing me. Last year this time we knew for sure it was Elizabeth, though we were still fighting about her hair color, lol.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In addition to the personal shopper e-mails, there were releases on Valentine's Day Tuesday last year as well.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My personal shopper hinted to me either in an e-mail or over the phone. I can't remember because we had a long exchange process after Christmas with many communications via email and phone. Anyway she told me new stuff would be in the stores on the 14th and online on the 21st. Part of the info was right anyway. I was so happy to see it online too. I think it was just lucky I asked her at the right time.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by kitschywoman:
    **eyes Jenny suspiciously, wondering if she knows the code word** [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    Pssst...the grey goose flies at midnight.

    [img]cool.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought Coaches turned to pumkins at midnight.
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is it remotely possible that only some products were released on the web and there are other new items at the store? It's unusual that all the new items are on the web as soon as they're in the store. I doubt there are any more though because the number of new items on the website are fairly extensive.

    Julia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •